Monday, October 13, 2014

#PoliceBrutality...Look what a Police Woman did to this Youth Corpa (Photo)

Odachi, a serving youth corp member was allegedly assaulted by one Justina, a police woman from Makinde police station, in Mafoluku, Oshodi. It happened on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 on her way from Oshodi-Isolo LGA.

Trouble started after their car, a Honda driven by Maduka, developed a fault and the policewoman, on traffic duty, insisted that should get off the road.

She said,


"The policewoman standing in front controlling the traffic kept shouting at us. And so Maduka who was driving, tried to explain to her that the car bumper was stuck, but she insisted that we should get out of the way.
"She kept shouting and raising hell. I was wearing my NYSC uniform at the time, so I walked towards her. Surprisingly, she pushed me back and pulled out her weapon (a baton) and hit me on my face three times.
"The first one knocked my glasses off my face while the rest hit parts of my face which resulted in instant bleeding...
Read More

Source

No comments: