Thursday, April 25, 2013

Part 2 of Love, Lust and Sex . (18+ Only)

...continued from Part 1 http://fb.me/26jdl3G12

A few days later she asked me to try to enter the second hole. that night we failed, only a few days later she had it all over in the ass. She had a powerful orgasm, especially because all the time we fondling her pussy.

Our parents did not know about it.

When I left to study initially lived in dormitory. I had a girl from time to time, but it was not a love. Two years later, Ada came to study. We rented a house because of the "financial reasons" it was a studio. One bed one bath is ideal for couple in love.

Ada and I have different family names. nobody knew that we step sis and bro. People know we are a normal couple. Everyone envied me, that I have such a pretty girl. ADA was and is a very beautiful woman. The sex is submissive and sluty. I always did what I wanted. I urged her to bisexual, so for some time she had a girl, sometimes have 3some too.

When I graduated I got work in the same city. We changed to the larger apartment. Parents had the keys. one day we were fucking in the bathtub. Music was so loud we did not notice that someone entered the apartment. It was a stepmother, She wanted to make a surprise. but it was a surprise for her. It was a great affair, they would not understand that we are really in love. Finally my father forced the Ada to lived in a dorm and after graduation, to return to our city.

It was very hard for us with this. But we reconciled and gave word that we will no longer dating as a couple but as siblings.

It took all of us before he found his partner.

Ada returned to Warsaw for work and married with my friend, smart man whom was told by us about the relationship. He accepted. A few years after wedding he told me that he loves Ada so much and accepts her every whim. He told me the he often fantasizes about me having sex with his wife, that if we want it to do it, we can in their house. So again, we became lovers to the present day.

When my ex-wife found out the story we divorced. I am now in a second relationship with a wonderful smart woman, who knows about my step-sister and accept my sexuality. She even accept my sex with step-daughters. Her virginity taken away by her uncle, who was the father of her daughter, but unfortunately he died in an accident before her daughter was born.

*Please drop your comments before signing off.

No comments: