Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Love, Lust and Sex Part 1 (18+ Only)

Romance gist for your sleeping pleasure. Goodnight !

We were teenagers. my dad married again to a woman who had a daughter a little younger than me. We lived in a cramped two room apartment. One room was our bedroom with Ada, second was the day room and parents' bedroom.

For this reason, we often heard as our parents have sex. In general, sex wasn’t a taboo in our house. Parents always hug each other, kissed passionately. Dad many times caressed his wife's breasts next to us, thinking we do not know what's going on. many times when we watched a movie in a dark room I saw how his fingers slowly fall in her smooth pussy, which usually was accompanied with a quiet moaning. once in the summer we slept with open doors, I saw her take his dick like to the mouth and sucked him for about 10 minutes. Dad spoke to me about sex, but never about sexual techniques.


My stepmother did not belonged to the silent women when having sex, because of that, we with Ada very often heard them having sex.

Just once in that situation I was very horny, so I threw off the blanket and started masturbating. I was sure, that Ada is sleeping. after a few minutes when I was closed to orgasm I opened my eyes and saw Ada. She layd on her bed, I noticed in the weak light, her hand between legs. I saw a gentle movement of fingers. looked at my hand holding the dick. I walked over to her bed, kissed her on the cheek and then on the lips and my hand migrated toward her wonderful small breasts. I gently massaged breasts and nipples. I heard how fast breathing when my hand reached between her legs and touched her vulva. I was in seventh heaven touched her silky skin and feeling moisture. I kissed her breasts. I instinctively wanted to lick her pussy and slowly brought my face. Still remember the wonderful smell mixed with the smell of soap. I was afraid to scare her, and I wanted to enjoy every moment with her. Then just our parents ended up and went to the bathroom. So I went back to bed.

The next day I told Ada that it was fantastic, she just smiled and I saw her eyes full acceptance.

From that day there was peace between us. We touched many times. Ada loved as I ate her pussy and breasts, she also touched me, licked my dick, sucked it. Once she wanted to try the taste of sperm, after ejaculation so I collected some my hand and gave her, from this moment she swallowed my sperm regulary, after my dad provides me that because of this woman will not becomes pregnant. with the time when I licked her pussy I touched her ass with finger, when it was wet I put it first a bit and then the whole, and she went mad and had an orgasm, or so it seemed to us.

Two years later, We spend the summer holiday at a hotel near the sea. My parents room was a little far away from us. Then it was great. We slept in the same bed as a couple in love. I wanted to enter her pussy. She did not refuse. despite the pain I had sex with her 4 times that night there.

No comments: