Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I never wish my enemy marry Chime – Wife of Enugu Gov, Sullivan Chime Speaks Out

At long run, Mrs. Clara Chime has moved out of the government house, Enugu on Monday, which marked the final separation of the governor and his embattled first lady. The governor has earlier wanted his wife to either be confined in the government house or be separated forever.

Clara Chime has been agitated for months over her purported incarceration by her husband, the governor. She sought the help of Lagos lawyer, Chief Femi Falana and Nigeria Human Rights commission to effect her freedom. After much persuasion and intrigues surrounded by her confinement, Gov. Chime had claimed the first lady had some health challenges, which was the reason she was confined in the government house to receive medical attention. The wife, on the contrary opted to be taken abroad for better medical attention, which do not go down well with the governor.

“I am not the one who is sick, but I became sick because of the way I was treated. There are some things people would do to you that make you sick or even die.”

“After treating myself, I will never go back there again. I will not even wish my enemy to marry in that kind of place again.” Clara said to a media correspondent.


No comments: