Monday, May 13, 2013

True Story- Unforgettable trip to Switzerland



My nane is Eric, and this happened about 2 years ago, but I am writing about it today. I was really delighted when my boss selected me to fly to Switzerland for project work. The thought of visiting such a beautiful country and working with people there, was a dream-come-true for anybody, specially me. Even my friends couldn't believe about this opportunity, but it was true! I was given 2 weeks and I got my Swiss visa quickly as my company had sent my application on my behalf. I received a single-entry visa for 1 month stay in Switzerland after the interview at the Swiss embassy in Abuja.

My flight was scheduled at night from Nnamdi Azukiwe Int'l Airport, Abuja and I had all the necessary documents (Passport with visa, Euro currency as currency and other travel necessities like travel insurance). I reached Zurich in about 8 hours. I took a train from Zurich to Sion which was a different canton (Switzerland has Cantons instead of States). Like we often see on western movies, the train journey was mind-blowing going through mountains covered in greenery and everything was so clean when compared to Nigeria. It was just fabulous crossing all the huge water bodies and even their villages were cleaner than cities here. I had a serious jet-lag due to the journey and change in environment, as my body had not adjusted to the new timing and weather, so my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep in the train. The train was not too crowded and in much much better condition, being fully A/c and sound-proof from outside noises of the train-tracks. The sun was shining bright from the big windows and I was deep into sleep, like I had never slept before.

I had heard that people are quite liberal in foreign countries, but realized when two young people were sitting next to my seat and deep French-kissing each other. They didn't bother that I may be looking (like we get conscious in Nigeria of the society and people around). A smartly-dresses T.T. came to check our tickets and even he didn't bother about those two kissing each other rather wildly. We showed him our tickets, he validated them and went doing his own work while those two continued kissing. I was confused whether to look at the beauty outside or inside. Anyways, my station had come, so I picked up my bags and went on my way out to the station.

I was shocked to find how much cigarettes these people smoked. The whole train track was covered by a carpet of cigarette butts! The air smelled of nicotine and I didn't like it that they were spoiling such a beautiful country by smoking their lives to cancer and death. It was disgusting. The air inside the train was better as it was conditioned and no-smoking zone. So, I didn't stay there for long, except for going to the men's room. Even that was amazing because I had to give 1 Euro just to pee and relieve myself (which would be about NGN 204). It was a rather expensive toilet to pee, but like in Nigeria, it was just a coin for them! The best part was that the washroom was made of glass and since ladies room was next to the men's room, you could actually see whats inside ladies room from men's toilet! But ladies went further inside which was not visible, though, so I thought to myself, "Don't get too excited already."

My hotel was near a lake, but my window view was not too good as there was some construction going on. That time I was too tired to roam around this beautiful place, so I took a hot shower and slept. It was 8:00 in evening by now but the day-light was not going away! Foreign lands are really strange as you get to experience many unexpected things. The hot shower and the bath-tub were amazing and the direct water in taps was clean to drink, a thing one may not try in Nigeria.

Next day, I met office people for my project work and we decided on the time-lines and plans that would extend to 2 weeks to 20 days depending on progress of work. They were really nice people, extremely welcoming and nice to talk to. They asked me about life in Nigeria and my work and company. We went for lunch in a very expensive restaurant and I told them I would have chicken as the whole menu was in French that I could not understand. I asked them why Switzerland used French as their language and came to know that Switzerland was a country that has three big neighbors (France, Germany and Italy) so the cantons that touched those countries usually spoke those languages and all three languages were prevalent in Switzerland. I complimented them that they lived and worked in a beautiful country and they said not all all of them were from there either. Some had come from France and other from Italy while some others were native swiss and they worked together in the same office. It was amazing and all of them were very jolly fellows and I became their friend in no time.

Back at the hotel, I didn't have much to do, so I strolled outside near the lake or went to the Pizza corner. Everything was really expensive if I calculated in terms of Nigerian currency, but my company had given me enough money for daily spending on travel, food and hotel charges. I was really living the life of my dreams. I would go out and attend rock shows, come back to hotel take jacuzzi, go to the pub at night and make new friends, come to the hotel tired and sleep after hot showers. The project was not very hectic and people were really helping and appreciated my work. It was just awesome.

Now without getting too much into details of each day, let me start telling you the real fun part. There was a park I used to goto which was the hub of all activity in the evening. Children would come and play, youngsters would skate-board, elderly would come and catch fish from the lake. There were rides for children and some women would come with toddlers and very young babies. The children were really cute and beautiful and I took many pictures of them. Also, more beautiful were women carrying those babies. These MILFs would just sit around and see their children play in the park. There were open bars in this park and sometimes some bands would come and play guitar and drums, so it was full enjoyment time every evening.

Saturday was a holiday and I got a knock at my hotel room at 9:00 am. I was tired last night because of all the walking in the park and nearby markets and lake, so I didn't want to wake early as I knew it was a holiday. I opened the door to find two really gorgeous girls. They had come for room service! You won't believe and even I would not be able to describe them in words. One was a little elderly while the other was a barely 18 year old girl. And she was a maid! A French maid! Mehn, we don't even have such beautiful women as cleaners in Nigeria here. I was thinking if maids can be so erotic, what about the real women in town.

I was thoroughly impressed. While I just stood there dumb-struck she told again "Room Service". I immediately opened the door for her and she started managing my bed and cleaning the carpet and re-arranging the toiletries and keeping fresh towels. She was done in less than 15 minutes and I thanked her. Although I knew a bit of German, but I could guess she was French from her language, so I said "Thank-you" instead of "Danke". I later came to know, the word was "Merci" in French.

A strange thing happened in the evening, when I went to the park. Today I was late in the park and normal crowd had already left and it was starting to get dark at 9:00 pm. A girl came with two young boys and they were a little drunk. Although they were quite far for me to hear their conversation but from their actions it seemed they were asking her to come with them. I thought they were friends and were just roaming around. Suddenly, one of them took her in his arms and took her to a lonely part of the park while the other one followed. I understood what was going to happen, but I minded my own business and didn't follow them. I could hear them laughing in between and they were having fun as there were not quite many people there and I don't think anyone would have watched or cared to look at them. I was quite aroused by this incident but I was alone and didn't have any friends in that foreign country. They left the park after about half an hour and now the place was even more secluded and lonely.

My hotel was right in front of the park so I just sat there outside in the fresh air and beautiful night. It was rather lonely and I was a bit turned-on by the incident. Due to this I started expecting more such things as night progresses. Some guys would come in their 2-seater BMWs and vroom past me flaunting their powerful wheels and luxury. As I was sitting there for almost an hour now, a lady seems to be approaching me. I thought that can't be the case as I didnt know anyone here to be friends with. She same near as if she wanted to talk but because we didnt knew each other she just passed by me towards the other end. She had not gone far when she looked back at me, turned around and started to walk towards me again. I thought something was fishy for this to happen just by chance.

She came in front of me and stopped. She said something that I didnt understand. This woman was speaking French too and I hardly knew what she wanted to say. I thought she might have forgotten her way and might be asking me for directions. Its real hard to be in a country where people do not speak or understand english. I tried to convey that I am an outsider and that I didnt know this place well. She seemed to be in a hurry though. Although, I believe she would have known by my appearance that I was not a Swiss national as you can see black apart, easily. She frowned as she could not explain what she wanted to say, and I just shrugged my shoulders as I didn't know what to respond with. "Merci" was the only French word I knew. Suddenly, she pointed at her breasts, fondling them with her own hands and I was like "Wo! Hold On! Whats going on?" I looked around but there was no-one to be seen. I was amazed as this woman did not look like a prostitute at all! She didnt dress like a slut and, moreover, she was a beautiful woman. Women like her would be a no less than a model or an actress in Nigeria.

I realized, when I looked at her again, that she was voluptuous. She had a very good height, almost as tall as me. Her style was attractive and only her strong but cheap perfume gave me an impression that she might be a slut. I didn't want to take any risk in this foreign country specially because I was on an official trip. Any mishappening would reflect bad on my company's name directly, or so I thought. I refused to her by shaking my head, but I remebered the gorgeous french maid in my hotel. I thought, maybe, everyone is so beautiful over here that even women like her have to be prostitutes when she could have been something more popular and famous in my country. She smiled and left in a hurry. I knew she had to get some clients so she could earn some money tonight to live her life. I thought I could have paid her for her service but another reason I refused was due to so much news of AIDS and prostitutes not being safe or good that way.

My mind was running so fast right now to make a decision whether to go ahead with her or not. I was not sitting in park waiting for this to happen, but if she is already here, why not grab this opportunity! She had not gone far, and I called her loudly, "Hey!". She stopped and turned back to me. Again I could not understand what she was saying nor did I know how to tell her what I wanted. Since I had seen those two young boys and girls going to the secluded part of the park, I knew it would be safe to go to that place for this. But I didn't want to have sex with her. I just had my energy built-up that I wanted to release. So, I moved my finger in my mouth indicating whether she would give me a blow-job. She understood! After all she was a professional. My heart was racing as I had never before been sucked down there, and that too having such a beautiful woman do it to me would be just wonderful. I pointed her towards the other end of the park and she agreed. I asked her if she had a condom with her and thank God she knew what a condom was, otherwise I would have to search for an English to French dictionary.

She hurridly took me to a bench in the secluded garden and it was behind a tall statue with a bush by its side. The weather was a little cold by now and I was getting goose-bumps just to think of it. She sat down besides me on the bench and asked me to open my zipper and take out my dick. My dick was not hard yet, as half of my mind was still thinking, "What am I doing?" and the other half how not to get caught in this situation. I had seen people were quite liberal over here, but I was still afraid of getting caught by police in this foreign country which would be really disastrous.

As I was still contemplating, she put her fingers inside my jeans and lowered my underwear to take my penis out. She had real magic in her hands. My dick swelled like anything when it was in her hands. Her hands were cold, but the situation was getting hot every second. She moved my foreskin back and started stroking it gently. I looked at her and her eyes assured me that everything was fine. We didn't speak each other's language but sex had no language barrier, as I realized. I rested my head back on the bench and slided down a little so that she could stroke me properly. I held her with my left arm, so anyone looking from back would just see two people sitting together in this lovely night on a bench in the garden while actually my dick was out and getting stroked.

As she was at it, I cupped her breast with my right hand and started fondlig it. Her immediate moan was an invitation to keep doing more. My dick was slauting her for the nice effort and I was hard and erect. She smiled at me and without saying a word she took out a condom from her purse. Thank-God someone invented condoms. She rolled the condom on my hard penis and played with my balls. Then she openened the button of my jeans (till now only the zipper was open). I got even more relaxed as she moved her hands between my legs and thighs and played with my tool. I looked at the dark sky with moon and stars and thought here I am in a foreign country, sitting in a park with a foreign girl who does not speak my language but understands what I need from her. She was not shy at all (obviously) and as I was looking up, she bent down and slided my long dick fully into her mouth. I never had such a feeling before. I was thinking this would have been even better had it been without a condom, but I had set my limits and did not want to suffer my whole life because of the fun I had for a few minutes. I kept pressing her boobs while from back I pushed my hand inside her lower to grab her ass.

She had pulled my jeans and underwear down till a little above my knees. I had my legs spread out with my dick fucking her mouth and her hand holding my balls. I touched her tits and nipples with my fingers while she gave me a blow-job. She was enjoying as I raised my bums to gag her deeper. She pressed the base of my dick tight with her hand and kept on stroking and licking with her tongue and mouth. I just wished she should't bite me on my most sensitive area. Her head was in my lap bobbing up and down and my heart-beat was racing already. The best part was that she would stop in between, stroke with her hand and play with me for a while, smile at me and then go down again doing her work. She was a real professional and knew a man's needs. I didn't even have to say a word! My eyes were half shut enjoying the slutty experience and never imagine she could be this good. She was loving me more than anyone had loved me before sexually. Her fingers fondeled my balls and sometimes she would pull at them while sucking me. It was most enjoyable.

I hinted her to remove her top and bra but she refused. (Maybe that was not covered in the blow-job, Lol) But anyways, she didnt refuse if I put my hand inside her Bra and play with her. Her boobs were big and tightly pressed together due to her bra. Due to this the celeavage was really big and sexy. I kept moving my hands on her breasts. I felt the load building up in my manhood and squeezed her boobs tight. She understood I was about to cum and increased her pace. Her hand kept stroking the base of my dick, while she held the bulb-like head of my dick tight in her mouth and moving up and down. I was so aroused that I was almost out of control now. My whole body just wanted to shrug and ejaculate the semen it had stored in my balls. She slided her hands fast on my balls and finally I pushed my pelvis up while holding her head down. I released all the cum while her mouth was tightly wrapped around the erect and pulsating cock. She could feel I was cumming. She had pressed the base so tight that my semen wasn't able to come out and I was feeling a little pain. She suddenly released her hand from the base of my dick and all my cum filled the condom. I had cum so hard, I thought I would have burst the condom. She gave a nice moan as I came and she knew she was successful in giving me pleasure. My body relaxed and there I was sitting on the bench, with both my hands holding the back of the bench and my jeans and underwear down till my calves and my dick with a condom filled with semen out in the cool breeze of the night. She looked at me and smiled for a moment and stood up to adjust her Bra and top.

She indicated me to give her the money and I dressed up quickly and took out my purse. I handed her €50 Euros but she asked me for more. I tried telling her that I didnt have more money but she didnt understand. She had a look inside of my purse and I had only €20 Euros left and the rest were Naira. I showed her the Naira notes and she understood I was not from this country. So she took €20 Euros more from me, smiled and said Chao! I was totally relieved and enjoyed my first blow-job. It didn't take her more than 25 minutes and she knew she had a good deal with me and I didnt mind giving that money for her nice effort. She was just amazing and it was worth it. While leaving she turned around and said "Sex?". I had no idea where to take her, as I didnt want to take her to my hotel room. She indicated that she had a car and we could go to her home, but I didn't want to take that risk. I was satisfied and I bid her good bye by saying "Merci". She smiled back and said "Merci" and disappeared in the dark.

My hotel was right in fornt of me and I walked in to my room fully satisfied and proud of having my first blow-job executed by a sexy french woman. I mean, who could imagine I would have such a chance. I filled my bath tub with hot water and lied in naked in there moving my hands on my body and enjoying the luxury. Cable TV channels were un-censored here, so I could watch couples having sex. Although I could not understand the language, but all those late night moans, were beyong any language barrier. They were timeless and universal and human and most natural thing. I slept in no time as I was fully relaxed.

In the morning, when I was going to the office, I saw the same lady at the reception of my hotel. I was surprised and shocked. She smiled at me which assured me everthing was alright and I smiled back. I gave the room keys to the reception for servicing and left the hotel to reach my office. I was thinking, maybe she saw me enter the hotel last night and now she knew where I lived. I thought it wasn't a bad deal for her earning €70 Euros in 25 minutes and she might have thought that she can earn more from me by providing full sex and other things. I had ideas in my mind and I knew she would come back, as she knew someone who lived in this hotel must be someone atleast moderately rich.

So, this was my first blow-job story. Although she was a whore, she didnt look like one. I didn't treat her like one, neither she behaved like one. I remember her as one gorgeous woman who readily sucked my dick and helped me ejaculate all my load and energy and realxed me in this foreign and beautiful country. I love you Switzerland!

Please leave your comments...

No comments: